[governance] Innovation

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Nov 27 20:36:01 EST 2007

Meryem,

thin skin problem and no substantive response. I apologize that you felt
cased personally. I have no problem with your French or any other
belonging. I did use a caricature of your view, not of your person or any
group you identify with or others do. IMO in your overreaction - you
qualify as anger my question - you are skirting the substance.

Now, question, exercise, no anger, just trying to quantify the problem you
want solved: do you acknowledge anything positive in ICANN?

I will not escalate this dialogue any further to a flame war. I will take
with me the lesson of the asymmetric definition of civil discourse.

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
  Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org