ALAC issues (was: Re: [governance] Innovation)

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Mon Nov 26 15:17:01 EST 2007

Veni:

Personally, i do not agree with your indirect comments about the tone,
quality, or nature of the existing discussions taking place on the at-
large list.

If you aren't currently subscribed to the Public and quite open at-
large mailing list, please do subscribe. details are as follows:

The worldwide community of ICANN At-Large discussion forum
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac_atlarge-lists.icann.org

that being said -  I hope your comments don't imply that ICANN staff
(which you are) have passed judgement on the  existing At-Large public
list.

regards,

Robert
---