ALAC issues (was: Re: [governance] Innovation)

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Nov 26 16:11:41 EST 2007

At 15:17 11/26/2007  -0500, you wrote:
>that being said -  I hope your comments don't imply that ICANN staff
>(which you are) have passed judgement on the  existing At-Large public
>list.

Robert, from time to time I publish this signature at the end of my
e-mails. My understanding has always been, that unless I send
something from @icann.org e-mail, and signed properly, it represents
my personal opinion. It is much easier on this list (as well as on
others) not to include the signature, as it is additional traffic,
and because I've always been participating here as an individual, and
very rarely as ISOC-Bulgaria board. Even when I was on the Board,
I've been writing here, and I think on several occasions I had to
explain to people that the board members can not talk on behalf of
the organization, unless authorized.

Same here - if you ever see me signing an e-mail with something,
then, and only then, you can assume it is really signed on behalf of
the organization I represent for that particular message. And of
course, it has to come with my digital signature as per the EU
directives, if you want to consider it an official document.

Veni Markovski
http://www.veni.com

check also my blog:
http://blog.veni.com

The opinions expressed above are those of the author,
not of any organizations, associated with or related to
the author in any given way.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org