[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 26 08:04:11 EST 2007

Abandon the discussion please!

It seems the players here are not interested in a "civil" discussion on a list aimed at something like a civil society. Someone made comments along the lines that people should have a thick skin. What utter garbage. Lists such as these need to be inclusive. By suggesting people, to a certain extent, should have thick skins is exclusive.

It also seems the "established" players want to continue discussion on their terms, and frankly, for those who are initimidated or find the language off-putting, it's too bad - "it's my way or the highway" seems to be the attitude.

David