[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Sun Nov 25 23:50:59 EST 2007

ICANN promiesed to review the UDRP but never did.  It would be wonderful
if it could fix some of the errors in the procedural rules.

The substantive rules ought probably to be left alone as there's not going
to be a consensus to change them.  But the procuedural rules are just
sloppy, and could easily have several simple errors fixed.  (And, yes, I
do have a a paper on that....)

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm