[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Nov 26 08:37:45 EST 2007

You are right on your concern, David, on the adequate way to engage in
discussions, but I am worried about the method -- the list has a goal:
to debate the issues of Internet governance. We have moved away from it
by engaging in another kind of discussion which would more properly
belong in another space (as I said, probably in a shrink or good manners
list).

Most, if not all, of the messages regarding opinions on behavior in the
list could have been exchanged privately. But we seem to insist in
keepĂ­ng the issue as central and public, and keep ranting at each other
for everyone else to read. Is this our interest in this list?

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org