[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Nov 26 06:42:39 EST 2007

At 09:19 11/26/2007  -0200, you wrote:
>Yes, it seeems this thread with amateur shrinks and patients
>changing roles and positions in the couch is more proper to a good
>bar table late in the night, after a reasonable round of
>caipirinhas. It seems way past time to close it.

It is interesting that everytime there is a serious discussion about
moral principles in this list, there are also serious attempts to put
an end to it. That is esp. valid if someone is trying to defend
himself/herself from personal attacks. I am not surprized, people in
general don't like people who have sharpened sense of fairness. In
other words - it is good to attack Kieren, or any other ICANN
staffer, but it is very bad if he explains with facts what are his
positions (and very, very bad if they are solid).

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org