[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Nov 26 06:19:44 EST 2007

Yes, it seeems this thread with amateur shrinks and patients changing
roles and positions in the couch is more proper to a good bar table late
in the night, after a reasonable round of caipirinhas. It seems way past
time to close it.

What an incredible waste of time (how many are on sabbatical or on
vacation here with not much to do?).

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org