[governance] ICANN and the IGF

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Nov 19 07:03:30 EST 2007

At 09:49 11/19/2007  -0300, Carlos Afonso wrote:
>Why do we need to reopen in this list the discussion of when who did
>what in 2003 or beyond? This led only to counterproductive divisions
>several years ago and might do the same now. I wonder why Veni is
>bringing this to the debate?

Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know it was *me* who brought this
into the debate. People telling me I've been afraid to discuss
something, I've acted stupidly, and then I have no right to even
defend myself. On the other hand, it seems now a stupid idea to try
to engage in a reasonable conversation with arguments, when only I
can hear is how there are people who can "fix" the Internet on the
world-wide arena, and they continiue to avoid the fact that among all
our countries, the only one which has a proven record of finding a
solution to the Internet governance is Bulgaria, and it is thanks to
ISOC-Bulgaria that this happened.

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org