[governance] ICANN and the IGF

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Mon Nov 19 07:27:04 EST 2007

Le 19 nov. 07 à 13:49, Carlos Afonso a écrit :

> Why do we need to reopen in this list the discussion of when who
> did what in 2003 or beyond?

Drifting, as usual, initiated by someone who doesn't like a given
subject being discussed, or how it is discussed..
Although accountability never hurts, I don't like either this thread,
including the change in the subject, which previously was
"alternative DNS systems and net neutrality".

> This led only to counterproductive divisions several years ago and
> might do the same now.

I'm afraid, Carlos, anything we discuss here seems to lead to
counterproductive divisions:( If only it led to clear divisions
between acknowledged and clarified different positions, at least,
this would be productive in some way.

> I wonder why Veni is bringing this to the debate?

Probably distraction, with all the different meanings of this word.
Veni is not the only one however, but he takes his share, as usual:)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org