[governance] Update on the CS self-nomination process for GAID Strategy Council - need more volunteers and more candidates

CONGO - IS wsis at ngocongo.org
Fri Nov 16 11:09:06 EST 2007

Dear all,

This is to remind you the on going CS self-nomination process to the GAID Strategy Council. Now that the IGF has come to an end, I would like to encourage you once more to volunteer for the Nominations Committee, as well as nominate valuable candidates.

So far we have only 9 volunteers for the NomCom – much less than half way to go since we would need 25 to make the random selection process really random.

More critically we have a very small number of candidates. I think I only have 2.

Best,

Ph