[governance] IGP Alert: "Net Neutrality as GlobalPrinciple for Internet Governance"

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun Nov 11 04:52:31 EST 2007

Off list

Lee, I am continually amazed by the stupidity of your public interventions. Let's agree to part ways vis a vis you and the IGP since you clearly have no interest in participating in a group effort.

The final straw here is not just your disagreement about NN but your complete lack of any attempt to even inform, much less include, IGP in your Caribbean initiative. It's ok if you are more interested in promoting your own small puddle of influence in Jamaica but don't pretend to be part of IGP at the same time.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org