[governance] IGP Alert: "Net Neutrality as GlobalPrinciple for Internet Governance"

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Nov 11 13:51:51 EST 2007

Attached is a kind of "work in progress" translation of the recent
report on Net Neutrality Study Group by Japanese Ministry of
Internal affairs and Communications, to which I was the member
of. As I tried to say in today's Giganet meeting, the net neutrality
policy debate seem to very much reflect the local broadband situation,
but lacking the global coordination efforts (yet).

In any case, just for your reference.

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org