[governance] IGP Alert: "Net Neutrality as Global Principle for Internet Governance"

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Wed Nov 7 20:04:48 EST 2007

I certainly agree, and would add that, given the intense participation
of Brazilians in orkut (it seems more than 70% of users now), mostly
young people (prime target for predators), Google could move its orkut
servers to Brazil.

This would save us a lot of international bandwidth and let authorities
like prosecutor Suiama (Google's nemesis in BR) enforce rulings against
child abuse within orkut far more easily.

:)

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org