[governance] IGP Alert: "Net Neutrality as Global Principle for Internet Governance"

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Wed Nov 7 17:59:24 EST 2007

This has been an issue with virtual worlds like Second Life as well.
Technology is not waiting on bureaucracy to deal with internet
governance issues.

--
Taran Rampersad

http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.your2ndplace.com

'Making Your Mark in Second Life: Business, Land, and Money'
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596514174/

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by creating." — Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." - Nikola Tesla

     governance at lists.cpsr.org