[governance] Re: Warning over Net address limits

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Thu Nov 1 13:03:51 EDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 10:15:54AM -0700,
 David Goldstein <goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au> wrote
 a message of 72 lines which said:

> Language such as this does nothing to encourage people to have a
> voice in internet governance other than current interested
> players. If you want to keep internet goverance in the hands of the
> first world with a voice and great telecommunications, fine.

Although a big mouth certainly helps in Internet governance fora (and
in other places), "great telecommunications" are not
necessary. Actually, me reply was one of the smallest messages on this
list in October.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org