[governance] email problem

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 21:11:22 EDT 2007

Dear Anriette,

thanks for the invite and piece of advice; that's nice. I do
have a gmail and for some reasons I've kept my IG business
separated until recently. So you do confirm my temptation to
move everything up there.

I wanted folks to know if I have ever failed to reply to their
message while I was supposed to, this might have been the
reason.

Have a productive stay in Geneva, and talk to you later.

Mawaki

     governance at lists.cpsr.org