[governance] email problem

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:24:45 EDT 2007

(just a quick tech side note):

The interface between yahoo groups and gmail still as reported and
experienced here seems pretty problematic. Plenty of reports of gmail users
not getting yahoo group email.  So much for "perfection." (still, I am
another using gmail).

Best wishes,  LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*