[governance] email problem

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed May 23 19:02:41 EDT 2007

Dear Mawaki

I have just sent you an invite to be a gmail
user.

Yahoo mail is really not worth bothering with.

>From Geneva where we are missing your
presence.

Anriette

> Before I miss (if not already done) any interjection directed to
> me, or anything I need to take note of that might be posted, by
> any one of the following fellows, please be aware that I don't
> seem at all to receive postings to this list originating from:
>
> - Adam Peake
> - Veni Markovski
> Over the last few months, I've only see their postings when
> other replies. This unfortunately seems to date back to about
> one year. And more recently, I've also found that I missed at
> least one email sent by
> - Karl Auerbach
> The original messages never made it through. I suspect there
> might be others.
>
> If anyone understands what the problem is, I'd be happy to hear
> that. I was thinking maybe I should start relying less on yahoo
> for my list subscriptions at least?
>
> Meanwhile, if any one of you guys is replying to my posting or
> something I'm involved in, you may want to cc me directly (it
> increases the chances that I recieve the message, though not to
> 100%)
>
> Thanks
>
> Mawaki

> 5/22/2007 3:49 PM

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
anriette at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692

     governance at lists.cpsr.org