[governance] bureau

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Wed May 23 05:25:02 EDT 2007

Jeremy, I don't want to appear nit-picky but I'd like to point out that
the advisory group doesn't take decisions, and I don't recall the
advisory group to ever have decided anything. The way it works is much
like the open consultations. We debate issues, Markus and Nitin write a
report that summarizes the various issues discussed and opinions
expressed for the SG to consider.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org