[governance] igc at igf consultations

DRAKE William drake at hei.unige.ch
Mon May 21 10:21:37 EDT 2007

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> If the caucus can't manage to approve something new on Wednesday, also
> reprinting our statement from February (which, I'm quite sure, was not
> circulated in writing) could help. It already had a number of points on
> workshops etc, though it did not address explicitly the "bureau" idea
> since it had not come up yet.

I recall the effort that went into agreeing it but not what happened
afterwards.  I had assumed our coordinators sent it to the secretariat
and that it'd been circulated in print. What was the point of sweating
it out, then?

Should we extract and redate the parts on modalities and send it as a
second statement this time?

BD
     governance at lists.cpsr.org