[governance] igc at igf consultations

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon May 21 12:47:27 EDT 2007

The February statement was read out, it's in the transcript.  I don't
know if it was sent in time before the meeting to become part of the
official record and be considered in the secretariat's summary of
submitted comments. It's not on the February meeting contributions
page <http://www.intgovforum.org/contributions_Feb_2007_cons.htm>

The recent document is listed on the May 23rd meeting page
<http://www.intgovforum.org/contributions_May_2007_cons.htm>

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org