[governance]

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Mon May 14 22:30:31 EDT 2007

Thanks Veni,

Letting us know your things from perspective

Re:
> http://www.fordfound.org/grants_db/view_grant_detail.cfm?grant_id=33480 which
says Milton (IGP) got in fact $ 175,000.

Milton,

Would you please post or direct us to the grant-application itself,
and comment of its 'objectives'.

Certainly you can understand our interest in the matter.
It’s important for us all to know the 'objective-goals' and how they are
budgeted to meet their criteria.

Particularly so, we do not overlap the WSIS campaign and its programs.

While were on the subject, perhaps Bertrand de La Chapelle can fill us in on
the expenditures’ of approximately 4.5 CHF [4,309,289] raised in the WSIS
campaign. How & Where the money was spent. What new programs did the funds
develop? How are they doing? What’s left in reserves?

Re: Contributions to the WSIS/ITU:
/wsis/funding/contributors1.html
/wsis/funding/contributors2.html

     governance at lists.cpsr.org