[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon May 14 11:09:59 EDT 2007

At 10:13 5/14/2007  -0400, you wrote:
>Veni:
>
>You have been posting a lot of message on this list recently.
>
>As you are now a member of ICANN's staff, there is a key question
>that I and no doubt others are likely asking -  Are you speaking on
>behalf of the organization, or are replying in your own personal
>capacity ?

Of course, as before, when I was on the Board, I could not speak on
behalf of the organization. I am a member of this list in my own
capacity. Sometimes, if I have to make a statement on behalf of an
organization, I'd clearly say so - e.g. see my remarks during the
WSIS, when I was speaking as ISOC-Bulgaria chair of the Board, or as
representative of the government.

>I ask, as it will help me (and likely others) appropriately frame our

Robert,
I am sure that you are well aware, that if I was speaking on behalf
of an organization (any organization), I would have made such a note.

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org