[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Mon May 14 10:13:47 EDT 2007

Veni:

You have been posting a lot of message on this list recently.

As you are now a member of ICANN's staff, there is a key question
that I and no doubt others are likely asking -  Are you speaking on
behalf of the organization, or are replying in your own personal
capacity ?

I ask, as it will help me (and likely others) appropriately frame our

ref: http://icann.org/general/staff.html

regards,

Robert
---