[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Joichi Ito jito at neoteny.com
Sat May 12 20:55:06 EDT 2007

Just to support Kieren here. I'm at a board retreat right now and we
are spending a lot of time reviewing the performance of various
aspects of ICANN including our own performance. I want to convey that
we are honestly and in earnest trying to receive input and your
thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Criticism about the questions or process are fine and we will try to
improve, but I want to assure everyone that substantive comments our
performance will get lots of attention in our process.

  - Joi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org