[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat May 12 21:01:31 EDT 2007

Joining you on that, Joi.
It is vital to hear not only the criticism, but to hear it in a
constructive manner. I will not get tired of repeating it - by just
stating that there's a problem - that alone is a problem. But by
stating also possible solutions, that's the real thing.
It's high time to stop with the usual messages (accusations, bashing,
insults, history, etc.), and focus on the current situation, and the
future. The future, which we can make, not the one that some want
others to make for us.
I am sure that if the approach is positive, we can not get a negative
result, and I am also sure, that if people approach problems
negatively, they will never be able to find a positive solution.
Instead of asking whose fault is this or that, let's focus on the
positive, and see how we can contribute there.

Because, it's actually quite easy to be negative - much easier, than
being constructive and contributive.

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org