[governance] IGC statement to IGF MAG

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Sun May 6 16:44:48 EDT 2007

Parminder ha scritto:
>>About the others, it is unclear to me the difference between "main
>>session" and "plenary session",
>
> In my understanding there is no difference. All 4 themes are being suggested
> for plenary/ main sessions.

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding: it seemed to me that we would ask
"a main session" to be specifically devoted to each of the four issues -
that would make four new main sessions to be added to the already
scheduled ones, and there's no space for this to happen in the schedule.
If we want to ask that these arguments are discussed as a part of one of
the already scheduled sessions, we'd better say that clearly. Or, as I
was saying, we might ask for an additional "crosscutting" session and
fit our issues either in it or in one of the four themes.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------
     governance at lists.cpsr.org