[governance] Just for fun Question

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu May 3 19:45:06 EDT 2007

I have to suggest Barcaldine in Central Queensland, Australia, where the
Australian Labor Party was born in 1891.  That auspicious event happened
under a eucalypt later called the Tree of Knowledge, which survived until
last year when it was poisoned.  So, the town does need a morale boost
right now, and world government would doubtless do the trick.

Here it is:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&ll=-23.550,145.295&t=h&z=16

(it has all mod cons - note the gold course to the east  :-)

Paul

--On Thursday, 3 May 2007 9:28 PM +0200 Jovan Kurbalija

Paul Wilson                                 email:     pwilson at apnic.net
Director General, APNIC                     sip:    apnic at voip.apnic.net
http://www.apnic.net                        phone:       +61 7 3858 3100

     governance at lists.cpsr.org