[governance] Just for fun Question

Jovan Kurbalija jovank at diplomacy.edu
Thu May 3 15:28:01 EDT 2007

What about Axum in Northern Ethiopia?

-----Original Message-----
From: yehudakatz at mailinator.com [mailto:yehudakatz at mailinator.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 17:42
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org
Subject: Re: Re: [governance] Just for fun Question

> we must be living in different just-for-fun worlds

My apologies. Your right,

For me, I choose Chicago because it is the home of American Civil Rights
Movement.
But you are right, absolutely!
There are plenty of other significant places where Justice found a home.

South Africa (in his way Mandelas / Anti-Apartheid Movement), South America
(in his way Che), Caribbean (in his way Fidel), India (in his way Ghandi),
Poland (The Solidarity Movement)  etcetc

Enlighten me , where would You put the home of Justice?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org