[governance] Summer School Internet Governance

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 06:28:39 EST 2007

Thank you for this very interesting post on the CourseL
our waiting for a full description is well rewarded.
I write to express my strong interest in participating.

Best wishes, Linda.
For I.D. here:
The Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations.
The *Respectful Interfaces* Program.
alternate email: linda at 2007ismy50thyearincomputingandIamawoman.com