[governance] IGF financing

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Jun 14 08:37:28 EDT 2007

by the way,
some years ago (5?), the Switzerland government
has contributed to the WSIS a huge amount of
money, including for civil society participation.
We got information about that from Jonathan
Robin, and that's how we got involved at the
Bucharest PrepCom meeting. Perhaps the fact that
today governments contribute much less, and they
seem not to be interested in contributing, should
give us some idea what's their position on IG is?

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org