[governance] IGF financing

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Wed Jun 13 23:39:30 EDT 2007

let's not forget that the government of Canada announced at the last
IGF open consultation that they were contributing 100, 000 dollars
exclusively for IGF fellowships . Perhaps not picked up on this list,
but something that is significant.

At today's exchange rate, that is approx 93,670 USD or 70,381.264
€ . If only other govts did the same we'd have funds not only for
participation but also for a slightly larger secretariat.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.ca>