[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] ECOSOC reviewing WSIS follow up and implementation: CSTD, UNGIS, ALF, IGF, GAID

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Thu Jul 19 05:46:07 EDT 2007

Hi Parminder and all,

I also support this action from IGC, with text amended as per Karen's
proposal, especially the request for a _formal_ consultation re:
enhanced cooperation. Not simply because of possible resistance, but
also because of probable dilution of this issue in the IGF whole
conversation..
Informal discussions during IGF may nevertheless be also encouraged.
Best,
Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org