[governance] Next IGF consultations

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jan 16 10:32:59 EST 2007

At 4:11 PM +0100 1/8/07, Ralf Bendrath wrote:
>Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>
>>it's just one month to Feb 13, the first IGF-07 consultation,
>Thanks for reminding us.
>
>>- dynamic coalitions: how they work, what do we do with the outputs etc
>>
>Does anybody know if there will be some space and time for dynamic
>coalitions to have meetings of their members and maybe even get some
>work done? Like half a day or even a full day back-to-back with the
>consultations?

Sorry for the slow reply.

As Ralf knows (he's already arranged a meeting for the privacy
coalition), dynamic coalitions are very welcome to hold meetings.
They will be possible on the 12th, also for 13th lunchtime .  The
secretariat will help arranging rooms.  Note, space is always
somewhat limited, so first come first served. Secretariat email
address is <igf at unog.ch>.  Intended to facilitate internal working
meetings of the coalitions, not as an ad-hoc extension of the Feb
13th consultation to the 12th.

Advisory group is enthusiastic to hear about progress from
coalitions.  I am not sure if a formal slot will be put aside in the
agenda for coalitions, but that's one option. They will be encouraged
to report. Also, send any reports to the secretariat (or me) and we
can see what seems like the best way to integrate these contributions.

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org