[governance] Next IGF consultations

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 17 08:55:22 EST 2007

Adam Peake wrote:
> As Ralf knows (he's already arranged a meeting for the privacy
> coalition), dynamic coalitions are very welcome to hold meetings. They
>  will be possible on the 12th, also for 13th lunchtime .  The
> secretariat will help arranging rooms.
FYI: Due to schedule conflicts among our members, the Privacy Coalition
will already meet on Sunday afternoon, 11th (outside the UN). We plan to
use the Monday to get a report written for the consultations on Tuesday.
More on what, where and when soon. We're still working on it.

> Note, space is always somewhat limited, so first come first served.
> Secretariat email address is <igf at unog.ch>. Intended to facilitate
> internal working meetings of the coalitions, not as an ad-hoc extension
> of the Feb 13th consultation to the 12th.
Important: People have to register with the IGF secretariat for the 12th
in order to be able to enter the UN premises that day.

Best, Ralf
     governance at lists.cpsr.org