[governance] Proposed Criteria for CS IGC Appeals Team

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Jan 8 04:05:10 EST 2007

Dear Rishi,

Thank you for the clarification question.

There can be two interpretations:
a) s/he has subscribed to the Charter - voted YES - when we adopted it.
b) s/he will make clear to subscribe/support the Carter, irrespective
of the vote

I thought it is b), but we at Nomcom have not defined it (yet).  We
should and we will.  What is your opinion?

Thanks,

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org