[governance] Re: Location of Rio IGF

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Fri Feb 16 18:06:23 EST 2007

Ralf Bendrath ha scritto:
> That sounds like a really expensive neighbourhood. I wonder if we will
> be able to find cheap accomodation and eating options around.[1]

That was actually my point - if it is so far from the city centre and
from the most touristic suburbs, it is unlikely that there can be
different accommodations than the (likely expensive) ones that are in
that area, just like in Vouliagmeni. Anyway, we need to discuss this
with someone who knows the area - perhaps there are cheap options there
as well.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------