[governance] Statement for Feb 13, version 2

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 11:50:03 EST 2007

Greetings,

Could the ICANN matter be embedded in a either slightly (or even greater)
general framework?
Reflecting Relationship Issues?  Matters of domain and scope, in IGF
contexts and venues?

Best wishes, Linda.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
For I.D. here: Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N., and
Independent Observer.