[governance] Statement for Feb 13, version 2

Ken Lohento klohento at panos-ao.org
Sat Feb 10 07:50:55 EST 2007

Hi all

Thanks for that Vittorio. 1 quick comment:

It's written:

 >Moreover, we express our dissatisfaction for the very limited
representation of civil society in the first instance of the Advisory
Group, which amounted to five
 > or less members over about forty.

Why "five or less"? From the CS IG Caucus 5 people were selected and I
know another person from Africa who is member of the Advisory Group and
who is from civil society. I suggest we say "about 6".

KL

     governance at lists.cpsr.org