[governance] Statement for Feb 13, version 2

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Sun Feb 11 05:40:00 EST 2007

Hi v,

On 2/11/07 11:24 AM, "Vittorio Bertola" <vb at bertola.eu> wrote:

> William Drake ha scritto:
>> unless I'm misremembering, post-WSIS we didn't manage to submit any written
>> inputs for the prior IGF consultations or for Athens.
>
> (except for the Nomcom process to the first AG)

I was referring to substantive imputs, not names.

>> Maybe just clean up the English a little...?
>
> Any specific suggestion (in private as well) would be welcome.
> Thanks,

First maybe you could try some teaks to address the concerns raised by
Jeanette?  Mostly they wouldn't make for fundamental changes, just
clarifications.  She's online now, perhaps the two of you could pow-wow?
When it's stable I could copy edit quickly.

BD

     governance at lists.cpsr.org