[governance] ICANN taxes/fees

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Wed Feb 7 22:56:08 EST 2007

And ICANN doesn't need to hear business arguments because it has no
competence relevant to weighing them.  Its role is technical.  (OK, it can
demand some minimum capitalization to get rid of frivolity.)

There were about 23 million businesses in the USA alone in 2002 [1].  It
just can't be all that complex to run one...

source:
[1]
http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/IBQTable?_bm=y&-geo_id=D&-ds_name=SB0200A1&-_lang=en

http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net