[governance] FW: Summit WG

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Dec 14 00:41:08 EST 2007

Hi Meryem

Here's the answer from the Chair of ALAC:

Please  tell anyone who asks or is interested in contributing to this
important activity the following information:

1.      To subscribe to the Summit WG list  (all lists are  at
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo ) just select the hyperlink
taking them to
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/summit-wg_atlarge-lists.ican
n.org and follow the standard subscription prompts...

2.      The  BRAND NEW  At-Large Summit WG wiki  has just been put up at
https://st.icann.org/Summit-wg/index.cgi?at_large_summit_working_group  and
all work including the Agenda and notes for our FIRST meeting on December
17th at 2200 UTC will be put up there soon (i.e. the space is so new we have
not even done a first edit from the basic template yet but we will be doing
so before the aforementioned meeting... All List subscribers are invited to
subscribe as contributors to the  wiki space and it is viewable by anyone,
anywhere, any time . Also note this space will be (if it s not already)
linked to from the ALAC Wiki home page...

3.      We also use ( for any one on Skype)  a bookmarked chat called
At-Large/Summmit Conversation (yes there are 3 m's -> go figure)  and anyone
with a Skype address can be invited to join that as well but we will be
posting transcriptions from this list to the Wiki space any way....

I suggest they either join the WG and lists or watch the WG Wiki space, so
when we make a statement , plan or decision they will know about it. At this
stage as pointed out we have yet to have the preliminary meeting, and the
Summit Skype Chat (mentioned in 3. )  has certainly come to no date for a
proposal yet let alone the a public comment proposal itself...

Regarding time course and planning of / or publication of a proposal - this
will be on the Agenda for the 17th So the Wiki will show all that transpires
there...

Hope this helps re the information on the Summit.

Jacqueline