[governance] "Internet users" Summit

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Dec 13 09:54:00 EST 2007

Hi
I'm not part of the Working group/committee, the At Large list is open, and
as far as I know all discussions are open and openly archived. I redirected
as I am not sure how many of them are actively monitoring this list. So I
hope that the people on the WG who know how to answer your questions will
reply to you soon. The leadership of the committee/working group for the
Summit  is also publicly listed,
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_officers_and_working_group_lead
ers, so maybe you'd like to personally direct questions and comments to any
of the leadership.
Jacqueline

     governance at lists.cpsr.org