[governance] Proposal for the 23rd May IGF consultationand advisory group meeting please

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Apr 26 07:37:05 EDT 2007

> Does the first one refer to public policy vis. names and numbers?  If so,
> perhaps the first two could be folded together.

No, it refers to the more general public policy space about Internet issues
that has been discussed often times on this list.. and of course including
names and numbers (EC, FC and all such concepts refer to this space)

I would again suggest
> though that the "original idea and evolution" framing will seem like
> beating
> dead horses to many, so I'd reformulate it in a more forward looking
> manner.

We can keep only the non-dead part, something like - 'ICANN's role and
processes, now and in the emerging scene' with more fine-tuning to follow..

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890