[governance] Framework convention

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sat Apr 21 20:34:13 EDT 2007

Karl,

the civil answer is that the storm of scandalous statements you have
subjected us to, including this last one, is in discord with fact.

Bye-bye.

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
  Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org