[governance] RE: [NA-Discuss] ALAC and NCUC

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Apr 19 13:16:10 EDT 2007

Well - I thought regions, but it could be any well-organised group of
individuals coalescing around a viewpoint that drowns out a minority
opinion. It's like the silence equals consent rule in some mailing lists.
Some people don't consent, but they don't feel comfortable jumping into some
of the rather intense discussions, or they don't check email every day
(there are many people here in T&T who have a 20 hour/month dial up plan. I
really don't see what you can do with 20 hours/month, but there are a lot of
them, and they are users and they have the right to put their 2 cents in on
issues)
No - I have no ideas that might work - that's my problem. I am thinking
about it, though.
Jacqueline