[governance] .xxx. igc and igf

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Apr 11 09:48:25 EDT 2007

Hi Parminder

As a member of an ALS from a developing country, we are one of several
groups that have recently joined ICANN via the ALAC and its Regional
Organisations. They are still very very new, but we are testing to see how
this can work for us. To us, the RALO is an organization that can take our
issues to ICANN, and explain ICANN’s sometimes confusing policies and
processes to our constituents so that we can then create our input to ICANN.
I’m a member of LACRALO, which is about 3 months old. So we will see.

If you are interested, there’s APRALO for Asia-Pacific, and you can join;
talk to Izumi about it

Jacqueline