[governance] .xxx. igc and igf

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Apr 11 09:36:47 EDT 2007

Yes, this was brought up at that meeting and the idea was discussed further
in informal gatherings. All so far thought it was a great idea and should be
pursued. The only concern was whether it should be informal or formal on the
schedule. I'd prefer that it be formally scheduled, but an informal format
(being scheduled will allow for it to be advertised and promoted so that
people know about it and can come, and to have interpretation and webcasting
facilities if we want that)
Jacqueline