[governance] Where are we going?

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:44:59 EDT 2007

people do express themeselves through domain names, although it's rare.

The most common are 'critic' sites, of which the most famous was
Guinnessbeerreallyreallysucks.com  . Amazingly, they LOST a UDRP case on
the theory that someone might be confused with the real beer company.

http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
     governance at lists.cpsr.org